Get Better ROI from Your Advertising with CineMission:
Cinema Advertising: A Uniquely Immersive Opportunity
Estimates put exposures of ads at about 4,000 per day or even higher for the average American.
How do you get your advertisement to stand out?
“The sheer impact and engagement of watching an ad on the big screen means cinema is the medium of choice when it comes to strengthening a brand, delivering key messages, increasing awareness and attracting new customers.” –Screen Daily
Cinema Advertising Made Easy
- Submit visual assets (photos and logos) and a voiceover script to POG for us to create an original video ad with motion graphics and professional voiceover
- Give us a copy of a video ad to adapt for the big screen
Advantages of Movie Theatre Advertising over TV ads
With 87 percent of cinemagoers exposed to the ads, cinema’s appeal is constantly broadening, reaching more and more people, providing a powerful way for advertisers to reach audiences many regard as critical for success.” -Screen Daily
- 8 times more effective at making your brand stand out than television advertising
- Ads are processed more consciously when viewed in the cinema due to the immersive nature
- 3 times better recall of screenshots of cinema ads than television ads
- 4 times more likely to be emotionally engaged than a tv audience
- 2 times more likely to recall a brand than from television
- Viewers can’t change the channel
- Viewers can’t use DVR to skip ads
Cinema advertising offers a unique opportunity to reach viewers who have paid to be somewhere that focuses their attention on one source: the movie screen.
Undivided attention is becoming increasingly rare in our multi-device and multi-screen world. How many devices do you have accessible right now?
Cinema advertising is one of the only places left that can have control over making sure viewers are paying attention, and is an immersive enough experience to make it hard not to pay attention. And it is still getting more popular.
Cinema Attendance is Rising
- From 2008 to 2014 movie attendance went up 24 percent
- 3 out of 4 people went to go see a movie in a movie theatre at least once
- Movie theatre admissions have continued to grow from 2014 through 2016
Better Return on Investment with Pre-Show Cinema Advertising
Pre-show cinema advertising has been shown to make more of an impact and to deliver a higher revenue ROI (RROI) across a number of studies for cinema advertising. The result was 166% the RROI:
Cinema Pre-Show Advertising: A Great Business Investment
Cinema advertising is a great way to make sure people remember your business.
Want to advertise in one of our theatres?